Is working in a restaurant really that bad?

everyone i know says its rubbish work - really is it?

Update:

its an indian restuarant

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

depends on a restaurant, people who eat their, and your taste.

I know i would hate working there, it uses very few of my skills. No coming up with new ideas, just robotic instructions. but some people are fine with it, like my brother.

Deciding factor would be pay, and even then i cant see myself working more than a year.

Source(s): Oh since you said its indian, it might be that they act less professionally and politely often.
  • 9 years ago

It depends on the Restaurant. It isn't necessarily hard but it is usually a constant busy work without much time to just stand back and rest.

• 9 years ago

In this day and age, no legitimate job is rubbish. I've never worked in a restaraunt, but have cleaned motel rooms and have worked in a factory. Any job that brings an income and pays bills is a blessing.

Source(s): Supporting myself and not being on welfare.
  • 9 years ago

I've worked in three and they all suck! and you know what makes it suck? mainly the customers. I'm sure some are better than other but the restaurant biz is the worst. but I like it cause I like working in fast paced environments and I'm used to it.but it's definitely not for everybody...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Working in a restaurant isn't bad at all.

Even if it isn't your passion, hey, it pays the bills.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.