RCA headphones will not transmit sound?

I own a pair of RCA whp141 wireless headphones (I'm not sure how long I've had them), and, after a while of not using them, I can't seem to get them to produce sound. I've charged them (mostly), I have the dock/wireless transmitter hooked up to the computer and plugged in, and I've got the headphones and the transmitter on the same channel. Everything looks like it's in perfect working order... but no sound comes out of the headphones, no matter the volume settings on the computer or on the headphones. Is there some way to fix this?

All power lights are on, although the light that (in the manual) is supposed to show that a signal is received (the one on the opposite ear) is not.

Favorite Answer

Is there any indication that the headphones have power? The rechargeable batteries may have permanently died.

i'm quite valuable the VGA twine itself won't transmit sound. I actually have a Dell Inspiron myself and as quickly as I play a action picture from my pc on the overhead projector, the sound is barely coming from my pc's audio gadget. in case you seem on youtube too, you will see that extra advantageous than the VGA twine is needed - and that i think of the audio one you're searching for is green. which you would be able to wanna save a beware for that.