Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How to say u wanna break with him?

I love my boyfriend so much but he don't make effort to have time with me.. I missed him so much and try all best to make our relationship work.. I still love him but I wanna love myself too.. Now I dunno what to say or how to say I want to break with him..

Favorite Answer

Ask him to sit down and talk.

Tell him you care for him, but you feel that he doesn't make time for you and that you have to do whats best for you.

Say "We should see other people."

Its the shortest, easiest sentence to say in that situation.

Say exactly what you said up there tell him how he feels and give him a chance to change if he wants if he doesn't change or you would rather just break up with him now just say it's really not working out

Sit down with him and explain to him that you feel like he hasn't been involved in the relationship as much as you have and that you feel it would be better if you broke up so that you can work on yourself.

What you just said to us, Tell him face to face. Don't be scared. If he gets angry you say 'it's just how i feel at the moment i'm sorry i didn't want to lie' Simple

This isn't going to work out

tell him everything that you said here

GOOD LUCK