To find out when your refund is expected to fund, visit the IRS site at www.irs.gov and click on “Where’s My R?

My refund DD date change 24 hrs ago stating I shall receive my refund on 02/01..

So I went to SBBT the Bank it is processing through and it usual say we are expecting your refund on 02/01 from IRS now it says...

Refund Status update:

To find out when your refund is expected to fund, visit the IRS site at www.irs.gov and click on “Where’s My Refund”. You can also check on the status of your refund by calling the IRS at (800) 829-1954. The Bank will process your refund as soon as it is received and send your payment out to you within 24 hours of receipt.

Have anyone got this message or is it a generic message,,

If I have a DD date 2/1 can I expect it before then!

Favorite Answer

Yes, IRS " where is my refund" is the place to go and found the status of your refund.

Since the tax season started, it has been too busy for the system to keep up with the load of returns to be processed so be patient a little bit.

• Tryin 2 find when is my refund available

U will get ur refund on the 1st

You will get it on the first..

I have a DD DATE ON THE 31ST and have not recieved my DD yet..