Are there more bisexual women than men?

I know at least 10 women that are bisexual, but I have never met a man that bisexual, or at least open about it. I've know tonnes of gay men, but not a bisexual one.

Is is true that more women are bi than men, or is this just me?

Think about the difference in the way that bisexual men and bisexual women are viewed.

Bisexual women (keeping in mind, there are many who do it just for male attention) are seen as some type of golden prize to fufill a man's threesome fantasy. It's also more socially accepted due to the levels of girl-on-girl pornography.

Bisexual men are seen as a risk that'll give a woman HIV. Often the term that the guys are 'on the DL' gives a lot of negative connotations.

The reason that it appears that way is because bisexuality in women is more accepted than bisexuality in men. If a man comes out as bisexual, most people immediately accuse him of being "fully gay, but in denial" or "confused" or "trying to make his homosexuality more acceptable".

Unfortunately I think that is true. A bisexual man may be afraid to show ot and just prrsent himself as a straight one. Personally i believe that more people than we are aware of are bisexual