Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do so many Liberals say that Cannabis is the drug of peace?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've known a lot of pot smokers, and I can honestly say I've never seen one get in a fight ever. Can't say the same for alcohol, or the drug of choice of conservatives, cocaine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm a liberal and I don't say that. Cannabis interferes with your immediate memory process, making intelligent conversations more difficult. Since you need to communicate to conduct war you might assume that you couldn't conduct war. But that doesn't mean it is a "drug of peace". It just means it is a drug.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cannabis is Party neutral after many years of research and personal data collection exercises.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because after you smoke it, you get the idea that you are somehow "smarter" than those that refuse to smoke weed.

You are faster, better, quicker, AND smarter than those dumb "straight" people that refuse to do drugs.

AND YOU NEVER TRUST A STRAIGHT PERSON! NEVER!

In fact, the druggie begins to think they can lie to straight people. You can cheat and never get caught by those dumb azzes!

In Fact, smoking pot turns you into the 6 million dollar man!

Then one day I was with this super-macho man buddy. He claimed he was soooo strong and tuff (after smoking pot) that he could grab the open primary chain on his Harley and stop the bike! HE LOST ALL OF HIS FINGERS....STUPID DRUGGIE!

Pot, the drug of stupid, warped oh-so-not-cool idiots.

So lets legalize it and we creat a million ,ore morons!

No way!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because when you smoke it the only thing you're fit to do it mix ice cream, peanuts and cola into the most delicious thing you've ever eaten.

• 9 years ago

I know just as many cons who smoke. Anyway, I never really heard that. Did you read that somewhere?

• 9 years ago

Have you ever gotten in a fight with a pothead?

No?

How about a drunk?

• 9 years ago

You are the only person I have ever heard say that, and you're a con. .

• 9 years ago

Who would rather be around, a drunk, a herion addict, a crackhead, or a pothead. i know my answer.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are the same ones that "think" Islam is a religion of peace, its far from it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.