Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

What do I do when the person I love says we can't be together because fight alot? I still love him!?

I was in a long relationship! And my boyfriend told me one day and said we couldn't be together because we fought a lot! It's been almost 2 years now since we've been part and I still love him tho! :( , we recently started talking as friends and I just know he still loves me. :( , because he gives me this look that he still loves me. His eyes glitter when I smile at him, he makes me nervous and stuff. What should I do? :(

You should move on with your life and forget him. If you fought alot it will not get better. I've been married 19 yrs. I know what I'm talking about. My husband and I started out like that. It does not get better. As for the looks he gives you...he's a man he is only thinking about sex not love. See a councler, go to church but whatever you do move on.

Maybe you should rethink you actions. If you ar quick to fight, argue, and just generally take issue with everything, you need to make some changes. He may want you back desperately but knows that it just means more fights and he doesn't like your drama. Think about it. This will happen over and over to you otherwise.

• LilJoe

my eyes glitter when I see ANY HOTT WOMAN.If you fight now, you willfight after married..IT JUST GETS WORSE.SPLIT WHILE YOU CAN AND FIND SOME ONE MORE APPEALING

www.match.com

www.plentyoffish.com

don't let him break up with you. fight with him over it.