About one year ago my cars cd/radio player would turn on and off intermittently?

When it cut out my player would completely turn off, but then it would start back up. Now my radio just doesn't turn on at all. Is this a problem with the cd player itself you think? Or maybe I have a loose wire or something? If so, is it something that I would maybe be able to check for and fix, or do I have to go to someone to fix it for me?

**When it was still working, whenever the radio would shut off, it would NOT save the station that I was playing. It would completely reset the whole radio.

appears like that is stressed incorrect. ensure that the yellow /clock cord from the radio is stressed to a cord that has skill each and each of the timeand the purple/switched cord is linked to the cord that has skill in straightforward words even as the ignition is grew to grow to be on.

hellooo