Who else is spening Valentines day single? What are your plans?

Yeah, i am single this valentines day...sadly i haven't had the luxury of having a girlfriend :/

Instead, im going to stay at home and watch a buffy marathon with my two dogs, and eat low-fat ice cream.....Ok yeah its sad, but i don't really care...

What are your plans for celebrating valentines day?

What are your plans for celebrating anti-valentines day?

Update:

Oh yeah, i was meant to put this in the LGBT section, incase you were wondering.

I am les, so this is pretty much aimed at the LGBT community :]

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Ever since....middle school all ive ever done is sit in front of the TV watch jerry springer while eating chocolate

• A.J.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I dont' get worked up over Valentine's Day and the whole anti-Valentine's Day thing. I don't let society make me feel bad for being single on a random day.

• Kate D
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I'm asexual and proud, so I'll be celebrating "anti-Valentine's Day," too. I'm probably just going to exchange some candy with my folks, make needlecrafts to sell at my craft business, and maybe get out and do a little volunteer work.

• 8 years ago

Join the club, dude. ;)

This will be my 19th solitary Valentine's Day, not that I really acknowledge the stupid Hallmark holiday, anyway. I'll probably be doing the same as you - watching movies with my cats. Maybe I'll make muffins. ^_^ It may be pathetic, but I'm content being single.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am spending it single. But this year I am hosting the valentines day dance at school. Other then that no big plans for me.

• 8 years ago

Well I don't have a plan yet. And I don't have a girlfriend either, so I don't know..Maybe I'll hang out with my straight friends and have some fun..It's just a normal day, boring like the other

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I assume I will have to work, since I am the most dependable and available person at work and everyone else is taken and has plans. Then I'll probably just go home later that night and masturbate, using my tears as lubricant.

• 8 years ago

I was trying to forget about this silly "holiday". Damn you! I guess my plan would be low-fat ice-cream. In a large bucket.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would like to have a boyfriend but I don't think I can get one in time :P I also have to help with our 8th grade field trip fundraiser, we're going to NY ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ @ Lear I hope we r, then in gonna cry myself to sleep (T ^ T)

Source(s): Me (o(^▽^)o)
  • 8 years ago

Well I am single for valentines too. So most likely nothing at all. -_-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.