how do you pay for the 3g for the ps vita?

im saving up for the playstation vita and i did recalc on the money i saved and deposited and also how much i need to pay it off i have enough money to get the 3g vita and have money left for games and accesories n stuff. so i was considering to get the 3g one but it is auto renewal or like a contract then i will say no so does any body know?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Malik,

The 3g Vita requires you to have a contract, similar to owning a mobile phone where you pay each month.

You will be looking at a similar tariff to the iPad, so could be as much as $40 to $50 a month. It's pretty expensive for what it is and a lot of people aren't happy about it, but you would be using large amount of data, so I can understand the cost.

• Jjh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

the answer is the 3g version its sold in a phone store or buy the 3g vita in a game store and then go to cell phone store and ask for a 3g contract of it

this is what they do in japan i don;t about usa or euro

Source(s): ps vita owner
  • 4 years ago

Yeah you do, the 1st month kinda pays for that's self yet after which you may desire to pay month-to-month. you may turn it off however so in case you in undemanding terms desire the 3g at a undeniable time it won't cost you until ultimately you utilize it. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.