What should I get my boyfriend for our one yr ?

Me and my bf have been together for almost a year an I have already bought him clothes an a necklace. I don't really want to make somethin I would rather buy. He's gonna be 16 into baseball an football plays baseball. And is also is country like me. Help please!!!

Favorite Answer

Tape a baseball game, and watch it at home. Surprise him with a sandwich, they apparently love it. Also, make/buy a CD of his fav country songs. I hope I helped!

Buy a Holy rosary for the both of you and then Honor God by praying it together on your anniversary.-Jesus Christ

For all of your dreams and wishes to come true, Pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children to pray the Holy Rosary, And explore and discover the many gifts of APPARITIONS and the PIETA PRAYER BOOK, that God has sent for your spiritual guidance, enjoyment and enrichment and great will be your rewards in heaven. , and here is a loving hug for all of Gods children.

The Holy Family

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater

Get him a watch and a night out. At the end of the night surprise him with the watch