Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 8 years ago

Do the irs deposit tax refunds on mondays? And why is my refund still processing?

I filled my taxes jan 21 2012 and they were accepted the same exact day, its been no status updates on the website , its been saying the same thing all week. When i call hr block they say i should have it by feb 1 2012. But the website says feb 7. Should I get it before the 1st?

Best Answer

I'm in the exact same situation. I filed 1/21/12 was given a DD date of 2/1 by H&R block, but my status on IRS website has always said still processing will receive by 2/7. Some people received updates over the weekend with DD dates from the IRS website, other's havent. I called IRS this morning and all the guy said (which I figured this much) was that it is still processing and electronic refunds can take up to 3 weeks. H&R block bank does not take 2-5 days to transfer the funds to the emerald card like someone else stated. When they get the money from IRS, I have always gotten it deposited on my card that same day.

The irs is sending a big batch of direct deposits tomorrow 1/30/12, and they send them out every weekday this yr, i filed on 1/21 and it was accepted on the same day, wmrf says its still processing with a receive by date of 2/7 but hr block says its been accepted and direct deposit date is 2/1. Im not sure when ill get mine seeing i opted to get my charges taken out of my refund and hr block bank takes 2-5 days to transfer to the emerald card. I know ppl that had a 2/7 date that have already gotten theres and ppl that had a 1/30 date that have not. Some ppl that had a 2/7 date had an update last night and they got pushed back to 2/21 so theres no telling when we'll get it, its just a waiting game now.

I Hope it comes Monday or Tuesday at 5pm lol I'm goin crazy waiting as well I got the feb 7 still I check last night. Around 1:30am systems were down so I guess that's was an update but nothing change on my status everything stood exactly the same. I will keep this thing. Updated as soon as I get my refund yahoo world will know.

Source(s): H&r block irs
  • marcy

It says via January 31, until there are any processing delays. As of now, i might nevertheless assume receiving it via January 31. this is going to replace quicker or later with an surely deposit date. Bobbie, do you easily answer any questions? in basic terms so which you realize, direct deposit does not recommend that your refund is being sent to a preparer to have expenditures taken out. I used H&R Block at abode to coach my return and that's being direct deposited into my very own very own account- and that i paid for my tax practise in basic terms before time.

They refund Monday thru Friday Direct Deposit! My status was january 30th direct deposit but one day before I was scheduled to receive it has changed to REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED! This is bull crap and I was expecting tomorrow! I will make sure If I ever owe the IRS any money to keep putting them off this way!

you proble nine times out of ten will get it tomorrow. or Tuesday instead of the first my was schedule for. 01/24/2012 and I got it a day early I say check it tomorrow. after 5 pm and Tuesday after 5pm

Source(s): hr block & irs

The IRS screwed themselves and taxes will be late for all early filers. It's been all over the news. No timeframes have been given.

Man, if one gave u a 2/7 date... And the other gave u a 2/1 date...WHAT MAKES U THINK U R GOING TO GET IT SOONER THAN 2/1!!?? WOW! Genius

Chill your gonna get it before the 7th.. Just hang in there. i was told they deposit at 12 noon Eastern noon on Tuesday's. So when every your bank post it ..

don't think so,

Source(s): life