What can you do on a plane? Is flight scary?

United airlines in specific..... my first time flying am i going to like get sick??? Im not sure what im able to do up there and if im going to flip out but.... any advice?

Favorite Answer

the first time i got on an airplane i didn't get sick, well you shouldn't be scared at all, make sure to follow the cabin crew instructions

on the airplane, they'll serve you food and drinks, and you can watch movies, and you can also buy some things like fragrances, cosmetics, jewelry, watches, gifts and accessories, children’s items, electronics, and some other stuff that you can check out in the airplane magazine, you can also read a book, or use the ipad but you have put on flight mode. hope you have a nice and safe trip :)

for more informations you can check out: http://www.united.com/page/middlepage/0,6823,1056,...

It's all fine don't be scared. I've never been on United Airlines in specific but on the other airplanes i've been on they had TV on the back of the seat in front of you so you can watch TV. If you don't want to do that you can always read or take a nap for the rest of the plane ride. Don't be scared at all, you won't get sick. At my first time i was scared but it all turned out well.

Hope things go well!!!!!!!

Source(s): ME

I've been on United many times. You only get sick if there is turbulence, and even then not everyone gets sick. Turbulence is like a bumpy car ride. Just relax, and bring ipod and books to entertain yourself. Remember not all airlines have TVs on the back.

The only bad thing about flying is there isn't and room. If your claustrophobic it won't be too great. Also it doesn't feel any diffrent from being in a boat once your in the air the only bumpy part is take off and landing and if you hit a little turbulance

Don't worry i was the same and I've been on flights ever since, i had a phobia of flying and i faced my fear, my advice would be word puzzles or a video game you can listen to music and watch films :D i think you'll be alright!

Source(s): my Expirencies