Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

If my period only lasts one day and i feel like im going to be sick could i be prego?

I started my period on Friday night around 11:30pm to 12:30 am and then i stops on sunday around 9 am and feel sick ever since then is there a chance that i am pregnant? I do have sex a lot. I would like some feed back please. my period was not due till Feb. 3rd and i was wondering if it was just extra early but now i think otherwise.

Thank you!!

For those who are more concerned with my spelling just leave this page. thanks

My "period" was only heavy for about 2 hours. but not to bad. i told my fiancee that i thought i was on my period but thought it was odd that it stopped after one day. i would like some feedback ad when i get enough i will go get a test to see.

I really need some answers please, i not really worried i just would like to know what others think that have had kids. Please please please!!

i agree with the previous answerer. if your short "period" was particularly light, it may have been implantation bleeding. implantation generally happens about one week after ovulation & one week before your period is due. if you take a pregnancy test at this point, you have a pretty good chance of getting an accurate result.

honestly it sounds like implantion blood. Get a test done when you can. Good Luck

• hello

The word is pregnant you unbelievable uneducated moron.