PS3 or 360 in your opinion?

So I have both. I don't know which one to stay with. That's the bad thing about having both. I can never make up my mind. I don't really care for the exclusives on playstation. The browser lately has been sh*t and I don't have any friends on playstation. Now for Xbox, I have friends on there, like the exclusives and the online is better. Downside to both... Screaming/whining kids when I get into a game. Haha. So I guess I answered my own question, which leads me to another one, which do you guys like better and why?

Favorite Answer

Word of advice; keep both, but use only one, Look at the perks of each one. See if you have more friends on one system or another or see which one cost more too play on LIVE (hint hint: x-box,)

But whatever you choose, it is up to you.

I prefer the Xbox, but that's because I like the controller more, and that my friends have Xbox's. I have always wanted a PS3 though to play with some other people I know. I would like to have both, but that's just me. Also, don't listen to anyone that says PC. They are douche bags most of the time.

Source(s): I don't need a source. It's an opinionated question.

Well, they are the same but if you really wanna keep in only one it comes down to what your friends are playing. Because both are an online goldmine and without friends it will just get boring.And as for those whining kids. Just mute them

Source(s): Own Experience

Xbox for the experience. More games. Better online gaming. More members. Most my friends have Xbox. Its just better right now.

Xbox=better graphics = kinect = every single game ps3 has