Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Can i lose 10 pounds and tone up in 5 weeks?!?

I know I can lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks because I have been told and my mom has done it, I will:

Eat less

Eat healthy

Drink pleanty water

Sleep well

Jog/power walk for 1 hour per day

Yoga

Will this help me lose 8-10lbs in 5 weeks?? And to tone up I have a workout planned and it is just the basic toning exercises (all bodyweight, well there is 1 exercise that I use 10lbs) like squats, crunches, pushups etc.

Can I achieve my goal in 5 weeks?? I know it is in really short time but I just want to get into shape a little bit more than I am now!

Thankyou <3

Favorite Answer

Yes.... you can. But... eating a low calorie nutrient dense diet will be important. Losing weight is ALWAYS about burning more calories that you take in.... so, about 1,200 per day, and lots of exercise. Weight resistance training works best for weight loss.... lean muscle tissue burns about 70% more calories than fat does.... so, lifting weights is the most effective way to build lean muscle tissue. To build muscle, lift HEAVY weights. To tone muscles, lift less weight and do more reps.

• sedar

Lose 10 Pounds In 5 Weeks

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Eat less

Eat healthy

Drink pleanty water

Sleep well

Jog/power walk for 1 hour per day

Yoga

Will this help me lose 8-10lbs in 5 weeks?? And to tone up I have a workout planned and it is just the...

Source(s): lose 10 pounds tone 5 weeks: https://shortly.im/arKgz
  • Joanna

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

You don't want to lose that much weight that fast. When most women lose a lot of weight quickly it leaves them with another problem: sagging skin. And I'm talking severe sagging skin, it basically hangs off you. I don't know about you but I'd rather be overweight than deal with that. Most of those women get surgery to fix it (as you cannot lose it any other way). If you want to look good for your cousin's party just concentrate on losing small amounts of weight healthily. Keep a food journal track how many calories you are getting a day, watch your portions, exercise, but always make sure you're getting a healthy amount of calories each day (between 1,500 and 2,000). You may not lose 50 pounds but at least you'll be on your way to losing weight if that is what you want to do.

You want to know how to lose weight in a week because of a looming deadline - perhaps a special someone is coming to town, maybe health reasons, maybe you just want to fit into a bikini, or maybe it's something else. Whatever your motivation, there is every reason to lose weight.

What's the problem? Our society is more obese than ever. People are getting uglier, fatter and lazier.

So what's the solution? Learn how to lose weight in a week. Or simply just learn how to lose weight. You'll feel healthier, look sexier and overall enjoy life more. You'll return to those joy-filled days of childhood, singing songs and running around. Well, almost... Anyway, follow these tips and you'll be shedding pounds within a week.

Go to : https://tr.im/fatburningsecrets

Yes. Definately. As log as you stick with the plan. When you're younger your metabolism is faster and it's easier to loose wait. Also if you still want to have dessert you should but just one day a week. If ou keep yourself from eating the crap you like you will want it so bad and go crazy;) eventually you won't even want the snacks anymore. So remember to stick with the plan and it's totally possible

Source(s): My mom is a personal trainer and QWERTY KNOWS ALL

Look up the afterburn effect on google if you really wanna shed some pounds ;) you can lose a pound of fat every two weeks meaning you can lower you body fat %by .8-1.0%. In one week. And also look up HIIT :) thx hope it helps ::)

Set new goals even you lose 10 pounds

1