Had a dream about the girl I like.?

Ok, the dream started with us at my dorm room, I don't know why we were there, but I know that that day we just had tons of fun. I was missing a wall of my room for some reason, and there were glowing plants that I jumped down to pick for her, and we were laughing and talking the whole time. When I got back up I handed her the flowers and she paused for a few seconds, looked at me and said "I want to do something I've never done before". I instantly knew what she was thinking, and I climbed up to her and asked, "are you really sure?" and she replied "yes!". I remember laying her down and telling her how beautiful she was and then the dream cut to the next morning, I woke up and looked at her while she slept and started playing with her hair, and then I woke up IRL. I remember that in that dream I was happier than I have been in my entire life. What does it mean, and should I tell her about it? She knows that I like her. I think she likes me too.

*I remember laying her down and telling her how beautiful she was, and how lucky I was.* left that second part out

Favorite Answer

You should say to her.. The dream reveals to the readers you really love her from the bottom of your heart.. Sometime the things we love truly comes as a dream in extreme positive way like your dream or negative way like dear one dying.. The dream reveal ur sensual part of love to her.. GOOD luck take care..