Do you think I should get the dual circle pad pro for the 3DS?

If you dont know what I'm talking about, this is it:

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/accessories/3...

I really haven't been buying 3DS games and I want to start doing that. I want to get this thing because I have a feeling game developers are going to starting using it alot more often and I want to have one just in case. But I heard alot of the games coming out that are compatible with this thing don't really need it and work fine with out it. I played that RE: revelations demo and I played it just fine as well. But I am just worried that there is going to be a game that is going to come out the needs that and then I wont have it. I have like 30 bucks, I could just preorder it but I really want to save that money to see how Metal Gear Solid 3D is or maybe purchase a cover for my 3DS since I am prone to dropping it a lot. What do you guys think I should do?

• Odomo
    Favorite Answer

You can always try out the circle pad pro with the Resident Evil Revelations demo

No it does not harm you hands. I even have performed with and without the circle pad professional, and that i'll assert the pad professional is greater delicate, yet without it the comparable is totally positive in terms of being delicate. i'm going to assert the interest is greater exciting, and much less annoying to play, particularly while you're a sparkling participant, in spite of the undeniable fact that it no longer mandatory to taking area in the interest.

Yes...why not get it?