Do Republicans think they should be rich?

Most of you debt driven boors think being a good employee will make you rich, when in fact it is becoming an investor/business owner! Lots of Americans are cowards and they are fake.

I WOULD NOT HIRE 80% OF THE NEW COLLEGE GRADS, because most of them think they are entitled to:

A) A starting salary of $60k whooping dollars.

B) A fat CEO pension fund.

C) Great health care.

D) 4 weeks of vacation.

E) One hour lunch that is paid.

F) A 401-k with matching contributions at 20%.

G) Red carpet treatment. Etc........

Goldman makes money from xyz company, cap gains and passive income will be my 3rd form of income within 6 months.

Most of these snots know thing about money, cf statement, balance sheet, hard work, common sense, etc...

The dumbing down of America.

Miss UnHappy Excuse Me, it appears that you need a man to take care of you!

?, hang around the winners that are intelligent & popular!

ObamaMan, your niece is probably good looking and she can get away from various things. All she has to do is to have some sugar daddies and life will be easy.

Favorite Answer

Your post has nothing to do with being a Republican...There is nothing wrong with wanting a good job and good benefits. A new college graduate still has a ton to learn and needs guidance. Invest in them, teach them the business, and they will succeed. If you do not reward them well, they will go elsewhere.

• marcy

A important different and young babies whose income are above $a hundred,000 a 12 months is considered rich. Hmm, in easy terms 15 % of the working inhabitants earns wages above a hundred grand, this is in easy terms a sprint over 22 million human beings. There are approximately 40 seven million registered Republicans. no longer all 22 million who make a hundred thousand or greater are Republicans so i might say this is secure to declare no longer all Republicans are rich.

are you not describing OWS protesters who you would not hire... but complaining republicans think...

this makes no sense..

I dont think working for anyone will automatically make you rich but if you chose to work for someone else you are choosing the results whether it be successful or just getting by. In an overwhelming majorty of cases you will not become rich. But that is your choice. if you put the capital and time towards building your own business and you are able to provide a good or service other people want then you can become rich. or you could also lose everything... thats the system. so what are you trying to prove?

I'd like to know how you'll be determining who to hire. How will you find the good 20%?

I plan on going to college for a good future. My dream job can only be obtained through going to at least 6 years of college.

I've been working summers since I was 14, and I've been working all year since 16 (I just turned 18)

I know how to do balance sheets, I know what it's like to work for next to nothing so I can buy a car, I know those things.

But how would you ever figure that out?

George Soros’ hedge fund holds 3,160,063 shares in Westport Innovation Inc. This is ONE Inc. Obama is trying to help make us energy>

WAKE UP LOSERS WHO BUY INTO THE SOROS GAME!

The young kids these days are so spoiled! Even my neice who claims to be liberal, only wants all designer brands and looks for jobs and blames republicans? Hello? Obama is president.

Yeah, but most are rednecks living in home on wheels and dreaming they will be Multi Millionaires.

I guess thats the same concept of the lottery.

Not sure what anything you said has to do with Republicans.

Wow! I was gonna answer...but so RUDE!

Byte mee

80% of college grads are liberal douchebags