Dream interpretation?

Ive had this dream twice of a baby girl, and shes mine, and shes always with me, really happy and jolly baby but shes my bestfriend in real life? i Dont understand why my baby would be in the form of my bestfriend..

Favorite Answer

It could mean many things, but only you can know the meaning that it means for you. It could mean that your her security blanket, the one she trusts the most or relies on because thats what a mother is to a baby. Do you feel like you are in a mother daughter relationship with her? telling her that that's not safe, or whats good for her or maybe even just lending an ear for her to talk out her problems? But there could be another meaning, I found this one on a website:To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. I suggest you buy a dream dictionary, it helps out a lot. Plus always look at what you were feeling and any colors or objects that stick out and you could find your own interpretation to it. People say you work out your problems in your dreams.

New birth, welcome to the fourth dimension where spiritual things are known physically and physical things are known spiritually.More to follow.