I hate sharing a bathroom with my family?

I hate it, I always clean up after myself when I use the bathroom, I put my dirty towel in the laundry, I clean the toilet seat, I shower down the bath tub but my older brother is the biggest slob. Whenever he uses the bathroom he is in their for an hour, he leaves his dirty towel on the floor, he leaves his hairs in the bath and there was pubic hair all around the floor near the sink today. I am going insane, my little brother and mum are fine but my dad leaves his urine flouting in the toilet, he blows his nose and then just drops the tissue in the toilet and leaves it there and whenever he has a bath he cuts his back hair and leaves it all in the bath.

I hate it, I can't use it anymore, I have cried over it before and told my mum and she said there's nothing she can do, she left me some wipes to clean that bathroom with whenever it feel its dirty which has helped but I can't share the bathroom anymore. My brother used up two rolls of toilet paper today and I know why and I can't take it. Please help!

Favorite Answer

Thats how im n iam married with kids i wish the br was only mine cus im so clean

Boo Hoo!

Source(s): grow up

F*** you Ann ^