David asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Worried about retarded ejaculation?

I am planning to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time very soon, but after a bit of research I am growing fearful in regards to not being able to ejaculate during sex.

I have read that unusual masturbation techniques can cause such a condition; I masturbate a lot differently than the conventional way. Instead of rubbing my penis I gently tap it with both hands consecutively against my belly. I am wondering if this will lead me to become unable to ejaculate during sex, and it has made me very anxious.

Can someone tell me if this technique will cause retarded ejaculation during sex? Should I try and change this technique, or am I worrying too much? I am new to having sex so naturally I am very anxious, and if this becomes an issue it will be very stressful for me and my girlfriend.

• Hermes
    Favorite Answer

Yes, lots of people write lots of stuff.

Nearly all of it is crap.

The ONLY thing that will retard your ejaculation is being concerned that your ejaculation might be retarded.

That was not a joke, its true. All of the actual action takes place in your brain. Your method of masturbation is not all that uncommon -- I'm a gay man, I've known several guys that did the tapping thing -- and I can tell you right now, NONE OF THEM had ANY problem ejaculating during sex. One in particular ejaculated like a firehose.

Seriously, you have nothing to worry about.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

Using a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil can really help with DE. Not only will it enhance the sensitivity of your penis, it will make the skin more supple and responsive. You will feel a lot more down there.. which will lead to better sex. All natural ingredients too.

Your going to be so horny and hot over the girl you will *** so fast your first time, don't worry about it.