Who is your favourite Celebrity, why?

I like Cheryl Cole, I think she's down to earth and one of the "real" Celebrity's out there.

I lik Simon Cowell, just because he's Simon Cowell, cracks me up.

And for some reason, I can't put my finger on it, I love Jennifer Aniston.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mihuad
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Johnny Depp i like his movies and the way he act always makes me happy and i watched alot of his movies

But really i don't have Favorite it depends on the movie and the Story thats all

But the real actor who made me almost die from laughing in every episode is Nagase Tomoya he have some great dramas :)

and the singers i just see the song and the lyrics and the voice thats all but i love the song (Cheryl Cole - Parachute)

CrazySad ##

• 9 years ago

My Favorite Celebrity is Simon Cowell & Jennifer Aniston

• K M T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

l don't like celebrities or celebrity culture. l don't like the way people devour every bit of information about them and try to dress like them. The Cheryl Coles of this world don't impress me...sorry.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love Alex Pettyfer, Simon Baker and Liam Payne because they are all talented and super caring and nice. For a girl, Lucy Hale, she sure can act! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Justin Bieber, because it makes me dream, his songs are no drugs for me, my mother's eyes, his smile makes me reach for the stars ... all this because I am a BELIEBER

• 9 years ago

Clint Eastwood. With the characters he plays, they all have giant balls.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like lebron James, he sooo sexy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.