Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

how can you get diapers without anyone finding out?

i am 14 years old and i kind of have a fetish for diapers but i cant get any without someone finding out has anyone ot any ideas

thats the thing there are akways people about and i know people who have babies but i never go to there house:(

• TomTom
    Favorite Answer

To be honest I worked at a supermarket when I was at university. I never once analyzed anyone's purchases. No one is going to think anything of youmif you walk into a supermarket and buy a packet of nappies. No one is even going to notice. I promise. It's called the spotlight effect. When we believe everyone is paying attention to us and staring at us when they actually aren't.

Or come to Australia and I will give you a nappy myself.

1.)Go to the local store and go in the section for babies and find a package of diapers and pick one out of the package

2.)Go to the local store and go in the the section for babies and find a package of diapers and purchase them along with gift wrap and a bow and a card that says "congratulations on your baby",etc

the people that are checking you out will immediately think your giving this to a new mother,or for a baby shower.

3.)If you can...get a job as a babysitter but purposely work for someone with younger kids (kids that still wear diapers) so you can steal a few..(but at-least for me and what im used to it would be a bit unlikely that someone would hire a boy...its most commonly girls because where im from having a boy as a babysitter there is a fear that some...unwanted touching of the child might happen..)

4.)Know someone with a baby if you go there house make up a quick scheme to steal some diapers while they are not around.

5.)Know someone with a baby some parents carry around a tote bag that contains all sorts of things such as bibs,bottles,rattles,etc....including diapers see if you can snatch one.

• Kyla

If you live by a store you could walk over there when nobody is around to see you, or if you know someone with a baby you could steal one, I know that's not right but if it's only one then it shouldn't be too bad.

Go to a store and buy some, the people at the store don't care who you are or what you buy.