Anonymous

Guys and Girls help please! Does it sound like he's interested in me?

So I was at my friend's birthday party and her cousin was talking to me. That was the first time we'd met. We all (my 2 friends and the cousin) were hanging out in one of the rooms and we were watching youtube videos on our phones. Jordan, the cousin, saw my jacket and said, "Oh my god! This is amazing!!!!" And he put it on. Then he put my shoe on... xD After all of that, we put on some hats, and ran through the house. When we got back to the room, he put his hat on me and said, "You look kinda pretty with that hat on." Then he hugged me. It was time for me to leave, and he acted disappointed. Does it seem like he kinda likes me... or no?

Favorite Answer

He could like you but I don't think you should get ahead of yourself yet. If you keep seeing him and he still acts like that then thats when you start thinking...or like in the comment above he could be gay...i suggest just asking your friend do he likes you

Sounds like a gay dude who likes to play "dress up".

Also, what kind of dude can wear a girl's shoes and jacket? Yeah, GAY!

He could of been a homo, i mean he runs around dressing up in cloths/hats.