does alcohol stop nerves?
Just wondering, because I get really nervous when doing presentations and stuff, i heard there are drugs which help aswell which you can get from pharmacists please help <3
- ?Lv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
If you haven't already, try some simple things first:
1. Keep a paper clip in your hand and "worry" it to release the tension.
2. Find a point on the rear wall of the room and focus on that.
3. Visualize that you're talking with a close friend or relative.
4. Practice these techniques before your presentations.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Don't drink before a presentation. That's just not going to help. Medications called beta blockers are prescribed for this sort of thing, but you'll need a prescription.