Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 years ago

I Keep Dreaming About Zombies?

For the past few weeks I have been having these dreams about zombies. I do watch quite a few zombie movies but even when I haven't watched one in a while I keep having these dreams. So is it just because of the movies or something else. Here is a little detail in my dreams.

The dreams I have are kind of progressive and the same dream never happens to be similar. I feel like the "Story" keeps moving on. In the beginning that I started having these dreams it was kind of the beginning of a zombie apocalypse and how it all started and every dream it got a bit worse but never went back to the beginning. I don't know if this means anything but all I know is that if I could record these dreams it would be one crazy movie.

• I have zombie dreams too; but I also draw them right when I wake up so I don't forget them; I have already made a whole story board on my zombie dream/dreams. They could be because of the zombie movies, even if you haven't watched any, your brain is probably using the memories of watching a zombie movie to create those dreams. Very cool indeed.

To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.