Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 9 years ago

How can I become a Site Model?

I am 17 years old. I have been trying to become a site model for a while but im not quite sure where to start. I do not need scam artists, so if that is you, you can go paint your picture elsewhere. Please answer with honest opinions or answers. Thank you so much!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy W
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Follow these steps

1. put on a load of make up (badly)

2. put on inappropriate clothing

3. get camera phone

4. stand in front of mirror, preferably a full length one which shows your messy bedroom complete with unmade bed in the background or a messy bathroom with the toilet bowl in the background

5. make sure flash is on camera

6. pull silly "duck face" and daft pose

7 take picture

8. post it onto your facecrap profile and every possible site you can

9. voila, you are a "Site Model" and can now go around telling all your mates you are a model.

Alternatively

grow up and realise that "site model" is a totally meaningless name made up by idiotic teen girls wanting to brag to their mates.

• 9 years ago

If you want to be a " real " model, you need to have a portfolio of maybe 15 - 20 8x10's. Mostly color, but a few black & white as well. You need to have photos taken in different clothes and different locations.

The photos need to be taken by someone who knows what they're doing. Not with a $50 point & shoot camera.

Never sign anything unless you're 110% sure of what you're signing.

Like the person above said, site models are a joke.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Site modelling is where anyone can upload pictures of themselves onto the internet and call themselves a model. They are not models. They are people who upload pictures of themselves onto sites on the internet. Usually bad pictures.

Site model and site modelling are misnomers. The genuine modelling industry will have nothing to do with site models or their 'sites' and regard such with derision.

If you want to be a site model that is your decision but do not expect to gain entry to the genuine industry through it.

Source(s): UK Model Scout
  • Jasmin
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Check =www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Site-Model

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Take bad photos of yourself in a mirror with your messy bedroom in the background, then post the photos online. Then you're a site model.

Site models are just stupid teens who post bad photos of themselves online and pretend that other people care.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

good by means of the appears of your picturee thingiee? you might be a horny cool website mannequin ohh and sitemodels are like ladies who take images adorable and precise images for design websites to make use of on there signal thingiee. and watch out there are alot of scams. neverrrrrr do it in the event that they ask you for cash up entrance . however certain opt for it (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.