Jack
Jack asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 9 years ago

How to change colour settings on TV?

I have a Bush 22" inch LED tv. Recently, I've been noticing that some of the colours look very unnatural. When i'm watching tv, people's faces seem to look very yellow and i'd like to change this. I just don't know how to. I've tried altering the basic picture settings, but that does nothing to the colour, just changes the intensity of the backlight. Anyone got any ideas?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Usually, you can alter the color and saturation using a button on the TV or the remote control.

The colour setting may be in the Setup mode or the Picture mode, depending upon the brand and style of model.

You should have an owners manual for your TV. It will have information on how to adjust the picture.

If you can not find your manual, do a Google or Yahoo search for your TV brand and model. A copy of its manual may be available there.

Otherwise, contact the manufacturer or the store that sold you the TV. They may be able to help you.

If you CAN find the way to adjust the color, but still cannot fix it properly, this becomes a repair service issue.