Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why are so many racist and ignorant people drawn to conservative politics...like a fat man to a box of donuts?

Not all conservatives are racist, but if you're racist... chances are you're GOP.

And, please, try not to quote some old BS from 120 years ago about KKK Democrats.

Thanks.

Why are racists drawn to the GOP, and Ron Paul's campaign, like flies to sh.....?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The redneck is afraid of change, and by definition the conservatives promise to bring things back to the old ways. Fat man to donuts? I'd have said Fat guy to McDonalds, and cop to donuts.

Source(s): I live with rednecks
  • 9 years ago

I find it amazing that the ultra-wealthy and very connected have been able to convince the majority of Americans who will never rise to the same level that they should not be paying estate tax??? protect their huge assets?? not believe in public education?? and not pay their fair share of taxes??? it's almost as if they have been able to influence these voters to put aside their own best interests...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because I don't have enough Blacks in my town to show my contempt for them so I like to come here and exhibit it.

-I was just thinking about it this morning, we don't have any crime here and I'm thinking there is a correlation to the number of Blacks/?

• 9 years ago

racism charges of the left are as nutritionless as junkndonuts,as pervasive as dogtihs

and yesterdays tv ads for weightloss herbs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I find it rather hilarious to have people use hateful bigotry while they are accusing another group of being hateful bigots.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

there ya go...a sugar high and some people only walk their dog on some else's lawn

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

liberals are always drawn to the gop to protest. why they are so racist and ignorant is beyond me. they need someone to think for them.they can't make it on their own.why anyone would support the ignorance of the left is beyond me.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How about bees to honey?

• David
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

You're cool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.