What do girls think about chest acne?

I'm 15 and I have chest acne. I have a good amount of it, but the pimples aren't that big, there are just a lot of red spots. Will girls be grossed out?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I really don't find that very important I think good attitude is

what really counts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Penny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My brother has acne on his face (like a lot!). Girls find it gross and boys too. If it's just a little acne than they might not even notice it and even if they do they won't be grossed out. Of course they won't find it hot or attractive. No person does. Have you thought of maybe covering it up with a special cream? IF you are concerned about the girls opinion just hide the acne.

• 8 years ago

Well, me personally, i don't care. I actually kinda like it. I like popping pimples.. However if you get a girl like me that like to poke at you occasionally, you might wanna get rid of them xD 'cause it could be painful! So i suggest washing? And if that doesn't work go see a dermatologist :D

• Vikki
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Nobody likes chest acne, it's not just girls. Try using a facial cleanser on your chest when your in the shower.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • They'll be...bath regularly(somedays ago,i was too busy with xam preparation and hence..he..he..didn't hav dat thing and had one acne...) and check out the result by ditching out your bath soap that you use...

Source(s): My head and my brain...
  • 8 years ago

It's about the person inside (:

• Anonymous
    8 years ago
  • 8 years ago

I love it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.