why do i feel this way about him?

okay so i like a boy named michael,and he is really cute and i love his personality,but when ever i get around him my legs weaken and my lips tingle i also feel as if im drawn to him.. and he knows i like him but in the pass he verbally abused me,and called me..rlly bad sh** but i still like him,and,i have no clue what to do about this..i know he must like me a little,he always jokes about us having sex..(even though we are only 12)which he is a little pervert ;)..but thats not the point,anyways a few questions:

1.what do i do,to maybe make him like me more?

2.why do i feel this way even though he hurt me in the pass?

3.why is he so freaking pervy?!

Favorite Answer

I think it sounds like he likes you back and he's just trying to act cool around his friends or something. And you subconsciously know that, so you still like him.

And ALL 12-year-old boys are perverts.

I see your problem.

1) Smile. Be friendly. Talk to him.

2) If you really feel this way even after he hurt you, you really like him a lot.

3) Because he's a boy. All my guy friends are pervs. It's normal. Even my bi friend Jared is really a bit more pervy than we girls want guys to be :D

First make sure whether he is interested in you or not..