Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

is it not obvious to rangers fans?

sell jelavic for 7 million and get a replacement in and possibly other signings...whyte dosent want to spend....one out.....one in.get on with it so i dont need to listen to you all moaning at wee al....

Favorite Answer

No it's all of you greetin' tae get Super Ally the sack. He's no' wee btw he's less than 2 inches shorter than me and i'm 6 feet.

• Eck

Source(s): Andrew used to be a top contributor in the buggering dogs section. When he was at court for his dastardly deeds the judge was shocked and said to him, how low can you get man. Andrew replied - A Jack Russell your honour.
  • ?

Lol! "Jelly on a plate, jelly on a plate. Wibble wobble, wibble wobble. Jelly on a plate"

• JaMie

i agree wholeheartedly with Eck as usual

It's all you's moaning! not us

• Tatty

What's obvious to you, me and well, most people, is not necessarily obvious to a Bear!