How do you know your ugly?

I'm 13 and I think I'm 110% sure I'm ugly, I ask my mom and dad if I am and there like 'no you're not ugly at all' and I think there saying that because well, there my mom and dad, other adults say I am pretty as well, and my friends, but I think there all just saying it to make me feel better about my self. and almost every single guy i meet think's I am as well. So how do you know your ugly?

Favorite Answer

there is not one type of person that is ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

someone could be classed as the most beautiful person in the world, yet to someone else they may not find them attractive.

everyone in the world has different preferences in the opposite sex, some like dark hair, blond hair, skinny girls, fat girls, funny girls etc etc.

if everyone in the world had the same taste, the world would be a pretty boring place.

hope that helped, dont get down on yourself! :) when youre older youll meet lots of different kinds of guys, some ull be attracted to and some you wont. and when you find a strong attraction with someone its the most amazing feeling ever :) x

Every 13 year old thinks they have something wrong with them. And whoever is stupid and dumb enough to agree with you doesn't know what they are talking about. Your beautiful. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I learned the hard way. If you love through your early teen years thinking your ugly, you will be stuck as one of those adults who act like society and their opinions are the only important things. Trust me they arnt.

Source(s): Life experience

Well I need to see a photo so I can prove you wrong.I am sure you are not ugly if everybody says you are not..In your age most of the girls think there is something wrong with them it's hormonal.But if you learn how to like yourself the others will like you too.You can ask a stranger.That way you'll learn the truth.The stranger has nothing to lose and doesn't care if he hurts you..

Wait, hold on...

Your mum, dad, other adults, your friends, and random single guys think you're pretty.

You must e pretty!- don't think that you're not! :)x

Source(s): me

Be proud of your self. Believe in God and what ever God does, is beautiful and so is you.God bought you to this life and how can He make you ugly.

ugly ppl know theyre ugly. beautiful people are stuck up ****s. there is no ugly or beautiful, just human.

You're not ugly, you are as beautiful as you want to be. Confidence is beauty.

get an iphone. download uglymeter.