Anonymous

Why do black men still face so much racism today despite how intelligent, sweet, kind & educated they are?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is because people are shallow & racist and judge Black People still only because they look different?

It's just not fair. I'm an Asian Lad. Born and bred in West Yorkshire in a 4th generation family. And same with my Black Mates we are pretty much British in every aspect except for the colour of our skin. We have broad regional accents, the local mindset & all that.

Yet a White Polish Guy can move here. And within a few years by some members of English Society (Like Nick Griffin) be considered more 'British' than us just because he has White Skin? It sucks, but what can you do?

• Racism still exist but it is hardly as effective as it was decades ago

Black people can do whatever they want and become whoever they want...

When I turn on the TV I see black journalists, black politicians, black entertainers, black athletes, black doctors and black entrepeneurs.

So your question is irrelevant. I don't think any black man is being told to go sip water from a dirty *** water fountain labeled "Coloreds" or being told at a diner that "their kind ain't welcome here."

The justice system might still do them wrong though...

Source(s): Meeting many successful black people...who are not Democratic...
  • 9 years ago

If everyone woke up tomorrow being the same race they would find something else to separate themselves by real soon. The Americans whites used to discriminate against the Irish and Italians as well.

• 9 years ago

did you see the headlines on yahoo yesterday that said racists and bigots were less intelligent than most people? proved something that always made sense to me......bigots are stupid.....unfortunately they run wild in this forum.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Black women face more.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We don't face much racism....

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

black,hispanics,whites,asians, they all still face racism...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

racist will be racist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.