How can I change the size of the font in mail I am composing?

I'd like it to be #10 instead of #8

Favorite Answer

First, enable the format bar by clicking Rich Text above the message box. (Plain Text shows then - it's a toggle switch.)

In the format bar, the font and size bar are at the left side. Click size, select #10, and then compose. If you wish to change the size of previous type, or messages in Forwards on Relies, highlight the message before clicking the size - all will switch.

(Ribbit)

i think of what you're asking is how do you place the dimensions favourite on CSS. you're able to objective this maximum appropriate right here: type a .textual content textile textile font-weight: formidable; font-enjoyed ones: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; // paragraphs p font-length:12px; // table cells p font-length:10px; // custom .CustomClass font-weight: formidable; font-enjoyed ones: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-length:20px /type