Are there any good Christian rock bands? Other than the commonly recommended ones?

This is yet another genre that I'm asking again, I know. I really am hoping to get other recommendations aside from Skillet, Kutless, flyleaf,and red etc of other common Christian bands. Thank you

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Five Iron Frenzy (okay this is ska, but like i'm gonna leave out my favourite band ever :P)

Stavesacre

Pedro The Lion

House Of Heroes

Falling Up

Luna Halo

Brave Saint Saturn

MeWithoutYou

Since October

As Cities Burn

Fair

Disciple

Poor Old Lu

Haste The Day

Blindside

Sent By Ravens

I Am Empire

12 Stones

The Letter Black

Ruth

The Elms

Listener

Dead Poetic

Jonah33

Project 86

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hillsong United Hillsong Relient ok Switchfoot TobyMac Kutless KJ-fifty 2 Desperation Band Krystal Meyers O.C. Supertones Natalie provide B. Reith Audio adrelaine David Crowder Band Brooke Fraser Barlow woman Skillet Starfield Stellar Kart Chris Tomlin Delirious Matt Redman Leeland Lifehouse Philmont Underoath Wavorly Newsboys Telecast Flyleaf Thousand Foot Crutch P.O.D. Pillar existence help SuperChick

• Dr. X
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Decyfer Down

Seventh Day Slumber

Fireflight

Barlow Girl

Superchick

Abandon All Ships

Living Sacrifice

Norma Jean

P.O.D

Switchfoot

DC Talk

Newsboys

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's an artist named KJ-52 who preforms Christian music. If you want the perfect example of what his music is like listen to the song "Are you Real". Its about a kid who has a lot of problems and asks God if he's real and throughout the song the kid realizes God's been there the whole time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Still one of the commonly recommended ones... Hillsong

:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.