How to want to have sex more? ?

Hi, I'm 19 and am engaged to the love of my life. We have been together since we we're fifteen and please dont preach to me we did not have sex until we were 18. Anyways, I have found recently that I haven't been wanting to have sex anymore. I find it just doesn't entertain me sometimes. I am very in love and its not a size problem. And i am still attracted to him. I feel horrible because we live together and i never seem to want to have sex at all. I know it upsets him and makes his self esteem drop. I feel horrible. I want to have a sex drive again and enjoy our love making. What do i do? Please help...

• Gerald
    Favorite Answer

One major cause of divorce is if you can't get something at home you will get it some where else. Believe me if he is not getting it at home he will be more tempted to get it else where. And you know women will be glad to give it up.

If it makes him feel bad that he isn't getting any sex, does he really love you or does he love your body instead?