Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How many of you will be quiet if President Obama loses reelection?

And then later complain about the Republican replacement? Many of you are real confused i see. Nov. 2010 proved that.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends upon how - (if) the Republicans win.

Republicans have perverted the electoral system so perversely -

For instance - in 2006, Al Gore got A HALF MILLION MORE VOTES than George W. Bush.

When it looked like Georgie might lose - the Republicans when crying to the Right Wing Activist Judges on the Supreme Court to block that from happening.

What's amazing to me is how there wasn't a mass protest - - - why did Liberals acquiesce to that perversion?

Can you just imagine how the REPUBLICANS and their TEA-PARTY WHACKOS would have responded had the shoe been on the other foot?

LOL ..... there'd be a CIVIL WAR going on right now, baby.

It'd be just like Beirut.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think you're missing something about how this process works.

If a Republican is elected President, then the balance of complaining on Yahoo! Answers Politics will shift from the right to the left. Instead of right-wing whiners, we'll have left-wing whiners. The former right-wing whiners won't complain about the Republican replacement no matter how terrible he turns out to be. To do so would betray political loyalties.

• Pete T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Quiet ? Hell I will be dancing in the streets . I am definitely not confused because I can see other than what the left leaning mainstream media chooses to spout.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We all heard the same noise prior to last election results. Dems sat back and started to plan parties for what they thought was actually gaining more seats and have a bigger control of congress and their state. They praised, bragged, boasted and ran their flag up in victory while rubbing everyone's nose in it. ----->>> Then came the results. Let's just say, the Obama used word to describe it all nation wide was one of his perfect moments....."shellacking".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I complain about all the things I see the government doing that I believe are wrong. Who is in charge is only a very minor issue.

BTW I have the right to complain when I see an elected official abusing his authority.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The right to complain is not limited by our party system.

Btw, Bush was way to much of a centrist.

More like Clinton then Reagan.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Even before the new Republican President would take office, liberals would be blaming him for not having a job.

• 9 years ago

If Mitt Romney wins, i mean he's basically the most liberal Republican so it won't be the end of the world for the left.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I won't. Obama hasn't even lost yet & you're complaining about the guy that beat him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He won't lose reelection, because Paul will run third party effectively granting him reelection.

Unless Paul is the nominee, Obama will win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.