Do you think PSVita prices will drop?

When do you think they'll drop? Like in the next few months, years, or what? The 3DS had a good go (and still are doing good,) but like SONY; Nintendo is overpriced, so Nintendo dropped the price of the 3DS. I find it peculiar, and since from what I've heard Nintendo sells better then SONY anyway, don't you think it would make more sense for SONY to drop the prices for the PSVita?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

They will. All game systems prices drop after some time.

Source(s): me

I think that it will drop in the next 4-5 years, because SONY is one of the top selling companies for consoles and other stuff. And they wont drop the prize until they sold as much as the could of the PSVita with the current prize.

Source(s): What i think...
  • Jjh

it depends on sells

the vita price might drop like in around 3 years and its always in may because the ps2 and ps1 dropped their prices in may and 3 years from launch and ps3 dropped 2 years after becuase it was too expensive but i might drop earlier becuase the vita games list sucks totally as for its older brother the psp

Right now the PSVITA price will not drop because it just came out for Japan. The United States didn't even release the PSVita yet. But the price will drop in a couple od months but not a lot. Wait till next year the price will drop like crazy.