Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I have a long friendship problem, help? (:?

There is a popular girl and she used to call me her bff but i always said we cant be bffs cos i already have one. This year, i dont have a bff so i became bffs with this popular girl. I told her a secret then she used me & leaved me. Then now, whole school knows my secret. Now, shes acting nice but I dont know if I should believe her. My exact question is;

a) Be close friends with the popular girl & dont tell her secrets, use her to be popular? or

b) Stick with the friends I love a lot but dont be popular (the popular girl can do bad things :/)?

p.s.: i know a lot of secrets of the popular girl but im afraid to tell her secrets because she can do bad things to me and i feel like shes trying to act nice just bcause i know her secrets, but in a way, i feel like she really do loves me?? also she used me a lot in the past and did veery bad things when we went to england in summer TOGETHER!! (i know im stupid to go there with her =() HELP MEE!!!!!!! :D

Favorite Answer

be friends with everyone, dont tell anyone your secrets, and keep everyone elses secrets.

its best to put up with people even if you dont like them.

also, who cares about popularity, i am one of the most popular girls in my year, and i would do anything to have other friends outside of the popular group. popular girls just cause so much drama.

stick with you friends you love, and occasionally hang out with the popular girl.

You dont need to be popular to be loved.

You know what if you want to keep the secret do not share with that girl i go with both of your choices but just don't share your personal stuff dude unless you really know someone. : )

No, she doesn't love ya at all man.. you know she's using you. Then stop being used!! c'mon…go out have fun if ya like spenging time wit her it's fine but dont let her use you Got it!! : ) be Smart

i really don't see people obsession with being popular. you love your friends, so why would you want to be with a person that frankly sounds like a complete ***** just to be popular? her being "nice" is a mask she puts on in public but really she likes to manipulate others to get what she wants. stick with your friends and you will be a lot happier.

I would go with B. I would rather have friends who I can trust

I'd go with answer B

I think option b is better