Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, what is going on here....?

Ok, there is this girl that I started talking to a few weeks ago, and each week that passed we talked more and more...so this past Tuesday, I went to a pro hockey game and I got picked to do something during the first intermission...and i won a signed hockey stick and I didnt know until I got a message from her on Facebook and it was this girl....she was at the game

So she ended up giving me her number and I told her to come sit with me, we were very into eachother, we were talking for the rest of the game....and during the 3rd period the kiss-cam was on the jumbotron and we didn't get on it but at the end she said, "Were we on the kiss-cam!?" and I said "I wish" and she said "dangit!!"

And after the game was over we went our seperate ways and she gave me a big hug and whispered "text me ok?" I said "of course"

So we started texting, and she put alot of smiley faces and stuff....

But today I asked if she was "seeing or talking" to anyone else, just to let her know I was into her, and she said "I'm fresh out of a relationship and not quite ready for a new one, and I don't know where I am with this other person, if that makes sense."

So I need to know what that^^ means?

And why did we get along so well and she gives me her number, and the whole kiss cam thing, and now there is "another person"?

What is she thinking?

And what should I do? Keep talking to her?

And my friends think this "other person" can be just that she is shy or confused, could the be the case?

Thank you for any advice!

It sounds like she likes you, but if she's just gone through a break up she's probably a little more cautious and confused. The other person is her ex, and if it was a long relationship she probably used to really like him. You might want to just be friends right now until she has decided if this is the end of her previous relationship. Stick around, but keep your options open, you don't want your heart broken either.

I think the "other person" she talking about was you..maybe she is having a difficult time since she just broke up and is not sure if she wants to be with you right now. If you don't want to lose her,tell her you love her and show it..let her know she can love again.

She wants attention and she is obviously worried you never know what happened in the relationship :) xx