Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

have you ever been camping?

i did in the summer last year , the thing was , those tents look really easy to put up , but i tell you they ain't lol it took hours , i was like 'honey errr..... this is harder than it looks , im trying to hurry up' lol fun. fun times .. but otherwise it was good and enjoyed it :) ....... its sometime i want to do again when it warms up here

have you ever been camping

Favorite Answer

OHHH yeah!!!

I love it too...Good times with good friends/family!

Used to camp all over England, Scotland, Wales and France (top to the bottom) when my daughter was a child - still have 3 tents in the loft.

I loved every moment of it and would go again, but husband thinks he's past it, and he probably is.

Have you tried the instant erect tents? I used one in the garden last summer when it was too hot to sleep in the house - it was wonderful to get back under the stars.

Yes

Yes

confident, as a rely of a certainty I even have been attempting to get my bf to bypass, he's a city guy by way of and by way of, yet i replaced into raised in the semi-united states of america, and my parents and that i used to bypass camping out whilst i replaced into youthful. i'm no longer likely tension him nevertheless. as far as instructors and classmates, that is ok, greater like summer season camp merely shorter.

I went when I was a kid but we slept in my parents conversion van....then my ex-girlfriend took me for my birthday last August...the tent went up super easy, but then it rained and my iPod and dock got water damaged, I got wasted far too quickly, and e couldn't get a fire going so we left early...it was kind of a bummer....we went again not too long after that and it was pretty cool.

Source(s): If you smoke Marlboros collect those miles, the best stuff they have is camping equipment....got a marlboro coleman tent and a bunch of flashlights...all perfect for camping.
  • ?

Yes,I think it's really fun but the worst thing about camping (in my opinion) is sleeping on the ground.I love camping in a place with good scenery.

Hahaha, I have been camping but only for school, and I totally agree, the tents are pretty hard to put up xD

Yes many times.

You should try camping in the winter too.

• .

Yes and i simply hated going camping

sure, I love camping

I've been car camping, backpack camping, and cabins

but "backpack camping" is the best

you put everything you will need in a backpack and hike to your campsite

I love the solitude of camping miles from other campers