I'm concered about my friend.. please help? 10 points!?

She started smoking and now smokes around 4-5 fags a day.

She has beer as a normal 'friday' night drink.

She lives off of crisps and sweets.

She's 16 - 17 in June.

She is out on friday night and saturday night (till midnight sometimes more) (not all the time, and its with me)

yeaah she's doing well in school though? she's on 3 A's and a B in her 4 subjects.

Umm yeah oh and she does weed a parties.. but so do i..

Favorite Answer

What exactly is your concern?

I would be mostly concerned with her eating habits of all the things listed.

I would be concerned if she was smoking a pack a day, partying every night until the early morning hours and never sleeping, and if she gets crazy drunk at the parties you attend.

If she's still doing well in school too then that's awesome.

I did a lot worse than her and still got good grades when I was in high school, not saying that it makes it okay. Just saying.

And if you smoke weed at parties too then you have no reason to just be worried about her when it comes to that.

Now if what she's doing starts gradually getting more frequent and harmful then I would talk to her and show a little more concern. But to me it just sounds like a normal teenager.

Have a discussion with her openly about your concerns. Maybe she knows not what she does and is just living up her life carefree, it could mean a cry for help. If you feel worried about her actions and habits, just talk to her from the heart. Perhaps do more positive things in your lives than the negatives.

Suggest eating healthier, go to the gym together, try cutting down on the weed and drinking and start doing other fun activities like the movies or shopping, etc. Do fun stuff together! The more changes you do out of your regular routine will come easier the more you do it. It'll get easier in time and she'll figure out there's more to life than just smoking and drinking. Good Luck!

Well u sure have a reason to be concerned.. But I'm not really sure what u are asking..

You should stop doing weed.