Which PS3 game should i get ?

- Skyrim

- MWF 3

- Dark Souls

- Soul Calibur V ( will be out soon )

I like all kinds of games, so i need a game that has good replay value and keeps me coming back for more after i beat it ....

Favorite Answer

Go with Skyrim, the game is massive and my first play through was 50+ hours and I didn't explore all that much. My second play through is well over 100+ hours and I've encountered a ton of things I didn't find in my first play through. What I like about Skyrim compared to MW3 ( I've played them both) is Skyrim can be paused at any time, MW3 demands constant attention for online play which can be frustrating. Both are great games, but regardless, MW3 is redundant, same maps, same flow of battle, but fun. I'm not hating on it as it's a great game, but it has natural currents of flow like an ocean would. Skyrim is open world, you go where you want, act how you want, and level up how you want.

call of duty 4 sure u have online which u can play with friends etc never get bored campaign mode which is fun its a great game

Skyrim or MW3 for the multiplayer.