Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why am i attracted to acne?

Ok so every boy i have ever liked has had realllly bad acne i find it kinda sexy. I myself am 14 and have no acne at all. . My friends all make fun of me for liking a"pizza face" thats what they call them . Idk is there something wrong with me?

• Favorite Answer

No, everyone has their own preference. ;) I personally find that I'm attracted to guys with acne and yes it is kinda hot especially if the guy has a nice face to begin with. xD I used to like this guy who had loooads of acne but he waaaaaaas sooooo hot and my little sister used to make fun of me for liking him because of the amount of acne he had on his face.

Anyway to answer your question dw about it people have their own prefences so dw about it x

Haha! Nope nothing's wrong with you, you just like thesee guys!

I like guys with fat asses, cool huh? lol

naw it nothing at most you have a fetish. Many peole have fetishes like i have a fetish to girls in leather and roleplaying like teacher and student. It spices up life. :)

No theres nothing wrong with you. somebody has to like them

I think you are normal and good person.

That's completely, utterly disgusting.

Nope, you're just.... different haha