Need Help for Career Path?

I am a staff registered nurse who has working experience for a year. I am really lost and confused for this moment. I do not want to continue study for a degree in nursing as I had lost interest. For now, I am hoping to take course for dietitian-wanna-be and wondering if this is possible if i able to take up a course, perhaps food science and dietetics. On the other hand, I had interest in studying the animals (zoology). Please help, I need guidance. Many thanks!

• ?

You could go an entire different path too ... by getting into the Dietician you could branch off to Health & Fitness.

Remember to look about a lot before deciding but stay the course .. you'll have time & money invested into this choice and don't wannt waste a lot of time restarted over and over.

You will want to make a decision that shows promise too. You just should stay away from a job that the labor market probably don't foresee hiring in the next 10 - 15 years. Medical is to be a booming market so it is of itself a good choice, and provides so many options you should look within this before bailing out to restart a new career.

Forget about any of what you mentioned. You will be working for someone else making them rich. I think a good answer to that question would be to pursue a degree in accounting. With that kind of degree you can really go in many different directions. Also, make it a point to never work for anyone except for yourself. I am in the process of going back to school for an accounting degree. In the meantime I started a consulting business and an internet business. Do what you have a passion about. Do it 100% and never give up. Whichever you choose, make sure it can be something you can apply towards making it your own business eventually, one day in the future. Be your own boss! I can’t tell you enough, do your own thing and start your own business, work for yourself. If you depend on others you are wasting your time. Build your own thing now for the future. Do it now before you have to do it later on. Being my own boss is where it’s at for me. I am also recommending a website for you. This is a great resource to get a sweet offer on work at home opportunities. You may be able to make some extra cash in your spare time. http://www.myidealoffers.com/

Source(s): Me

Aside from your interests, another factor to consider is the job opportunities available for your chosen career.