How can I get a Victorias Secret model's body before summer time?

I've been consistently losing weight for the past six month but have only lost 25 pounds. I'm 5'5 and weigh 175. I want to weigh 125. How can I get to my goal quickly? What workouts should I do to get the models body?

Favorite Answer

I am glad you hear you are losing weight! If you want weight loss that lasts and to avoid loose skin and stretch marks you should keep it about 2 lbs a week.

I recommend looking up Jennifer Nicole Lee on youtube she is a fitness model and has fun workouts that combine cardio and weight-training.

These are 2 other sites that can give you fresh exercises to add to your routine

http://www.athleanx.com/

(scroll down to video gallery the exercises on this site are very effective but remember as a female to do more reps with a lower weight to avoid bulk)

Running slow long distances is also better to avoid bulk.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/main.htm...

Keep your routines varied and choose exercises that are fun that way you will stick to it

I have these workout videos when I can't get to the gym (Insanity, P90X, and Jillian Micheal 30-day shred). I recommend getting some bands and looking up weight-baring exercises using just your body weight for when you travel that way you can still work out. Do weight-training 2-3 times a week and since you want streamline do about 45 minutes of low weight, high reps.

Here's a site with lots of healthy recipe ideas you want to keep your diet varied. You diet should also taste good or else how will you stick to it long term? Definitely learn to cook and be adventurous try different cuisines, unfamiliar foods, vegetarian, raw, and vegan meals occasionally too.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/healthy...

Tips

Divide plate 1/2 fruit and veg, 1/4 lean protein (that's about 2-3 oz per meal), 1/4 fiber rich carbs (you need carbs they give you energy, aid in digestion, and in that way increase metabolism) Aim for about 25 grams of fiber a day (if you don't eat much fiber now gradually increase that number to avoid stomach cramps and messed up periods)

Shoot for b/w 1500-1800 calories a day do not starve yourself and don't skip meals period if possible 4-6 small meals is preferable if not at least 3 meals with snacks

Don't eat after 7 pm try to make breakfast the biggest meal and dinner the lightest meal since we tend to be less active in the evenings and you will have more chance to burn off breakfast. If you will eat snacks sometimes eat them earlier. It takes about 3 bites to satisfy a craving. Dark chocolate is great for that.

Eat till you are 80% full don't stuff yourself

Drop soda and avoid high fructose corn syrup as much as possible

Grapefruit reduces cellulite.

Fat aim for 30 grams and try get mostly Monounsaturated fats (avocados, fatty fish like salmon and mackerel, olives and olive oil, plain nuts and seeds). Get under 14 grams of saturated fat

Reduce sodium intake it will reduce bloating

Look up your favorite restaurants online and check the nutritional info so you can make healthy choices dining out. I recommend ordering side dishes instead b/c then you get the right amount of protein and carbs and you can always order 2 sides of veg.

Pack healthy bentos and picnics for roadtrips so you avoid gas stations and greasy diners

Dancing is fabulous

Losing weight is plenty extra useful than individuals make it out to be. I simply misplaced forty kilos in two months so I realize this from revel in. Honestly all you ought to do is get in no less than 30-60 mins of aerobic (walking, going for walks, swimming, walking, dancing, and so on) daily and consume healthful. I realize that sounds dull and typical, however it works. Diets do not paintings, you ought to undertake a healthful culture. Eat smaller quantities of meals extra instances consistent with day, as a substitute than three significant foods daily. Try to not consume any processed meals, and hinder meals with top fructose corn syrup and trans fats. Always consume a well breakfast, some thing in order to fill you up and supply you vigour for the day considering in order to bounce begin your metabolism. Be definite to consume a million candy factor every week considering if you do not your frame will crave it and you're going to over indulge. Also don't consume past due! Try to not consume after nine pm considering your frame does no longer burn as so much fats whilst you're sound asleep and it is simply saved as extra weight. Whatever you do, don't take any weight reduction capsules or shakes or whatever considering you ought to instruct your frame to not rely on the ones matters in any other case you're going to reap all of the weight again.

(i know im a guy but) the thing that works for me is jogging, last year i weighed about 140, and i started jogging (like 3.5 klicks on the beginning, but after a couple of weeks 7) and in a couple months i weighed like 128, i know that its still winter but its never to early, to go jogging, but remember to stretch before you go jogging.

Source(s): I jog every day :D