Is there an application I can use to replace my lossy mp3 files with lossless ALAC files?

I recently bought a pair of ACS T15 high fidelity in ear monitors and my current mp3 files aren't quite cutting it for me in terms of sound. I need a way of changing my mp3s into ALAC files that have BETTER sound quality.

P.S. The majority of the music on my iPod and computer isn't from CDs and so getting the apple lossless files off the CDs themselves is not an option.

I also have about £100 to spend, so software price is not an option.

• Traff
    Favorite Answer

No. There is no application that'll do what you want. mp3 is called lossy because information is lost. And once lost, it cannot be recovered. You need to either buy lossless files, or buy the CDs and rip them yourself.

• siwani

without warning, all records of my pc particularly docx document have switched over to mp3 document format which i will t get it into restoration. besides the actuality that, i attempted to retrieve it with the aid of choosing default classes determination i.e., Open with to chosen application as default to MS be conscious rfile. in this reason, what can i do now?