Do friends with benefits ever work?

I have a high s*x drive and i hate relationships because i don't like getting attached to people and relationships bore me. So would friends with benefits work does anyone have any experience with this ??

Favorite Answer

It can as long as you both know where you stand.

• ?

I'd say that you are bound to fall in love, when you have a lot of sex with the same person again and again. Because the body produces some hormones during sex and orgasm, such as Oxytocin and Vasopressin. And these hormones can make you fall in love.

http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/love-science.html

The only way to avoid falling in love is to have more than one sex partner. Because then your feelings get spread and diluted between several people.

And this kind of thing can be a problem in a friend with benefits type of relationship. Because one partner might be having sex with several people. While for the other it might be a sexually-exclusive relationship. The exclusive one will fall in love, while the other won't feel this way.

not usually. in a fwb, someone will fall in love and the other wont so it ends in heartbreak. or one wants to end it for a more stable relationship and once again, heartache.

what you need is a girl with a high sexual drive and you need to put more effort into a relationship than just sex. like dating. take her out to eat. try doing new things together that doesnt end in sex but laughter. use your imagination to spice things up and stop being selfish.

I think you should watch friend with benefits haha. Yes it could work for awhile but after time you'll always develop feelings

Yes it works I had many relationships like that

Dont allow yourself to be used this way